Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great Miranda Lambert Video

Kevin over at Country Universe is asking readers to post their favorite video of a live perfomerance by a Country Music artist. Here is the video I posted and what a said about it:



I like this video because it seems like you are actually there watching the performance in person. At about the 1:50 mark Miranda comes up right in front of videographer, drops down on her knees and as she is singing “to a hammer everything looks like a nail” she starts slapping the floor with her hand. Like a hammer beating down a nail. You can actually hear her hand slap the floor. You can then hear her stomping her boot on the floor once she gets back up.

Whoever took this video did a fantastic job. Not many live concert videos on YouTube are this good in quality. Of course not many country artists are as good as Miranda Lambert.


I posted this video in an entry I made here last year. I still think it is one of the best concert videos I have seen on YouTube.