Monday, May 14, 2012

10 Signed Alexi Casilla Baseball Cards


Minnesota Twin Alexi Casilla was appearing at Sport Authority in Richfield last Saturday, so I hustled down there, and got him to sign two baseball cards for me. I now have 10 signed baseball cards of Casilla which is most I have of any player (Four guys are tied for 2nd with 7 signed cards). 

Casilla’s not a big star by any stretch, but I have always liked him. He seems to have a knack for getting the big hit (like the game winning hit in the division clinching Game 163 back in 2009) for the Twins. When Casilla is on, it seems the Twins are on. When Casilla is not on, it seems the Twins are not on.

Alexi Casilla has been pretty good at signing the cards I sent him in the mail hence the large number of autograph cards I have of him. Casilla’s future with the Twins always seemed to be iffy, but till he is no longer with the team he will be a favorite of mind. Thanks for signing for me Alexi, it is appreciated.