Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Minnesota Twins TTM Sucesses for 2016

2016 turned out to be the year my health and the health of some immediate family members was not the best. I won’t bother you with the details other than I had to limited my recreational time in front of a computer hence only one blog post for 2016.

My autographed Minnesota Twins baseball card collection now includes signed cards from 572 different players (594 different people when you include managers and front office people).

I missed Twinsfest 2016 and made only 3 in-person signings this year, but did receive a few signed cards through the mail (TTM). Below are my successes for 2016 so far. I wish everyone happiness and good health.

Via TTM

Juan Centeno
Larry Milbourne $5
Rod Radlosky
Fernanado Abad
Brandon Kintzler
Darrell Brandon $5
Aaron Fultz
Hector Santiago
Brian Dozier
A. J. Achter
Trevor May
Kennys Vargas
Tommy Milone
Jose Berrios
Mason Melotakis
Kevin Tapani
Tom Kelly
Adam Everett
Terry Steinbach $3
Mike Adams
Dan Fife
Pete Cimino
George “Boomer” Wells
Bob Gebhard
Matt LeCroy
Marty Cordova
Pete MacKanin
Jeff Bittiger

In Person

Eduardo Nunez
Brian Dozier
Byron Buxton