Sunday, June 25, 2017

Minnesota Twins TTM Update for Mid-2017

Halfway through 2017 and I now have signed cards from 592 different Twins players. I am working more on the minor leaguers in hopes that it will pay dividends in the years to come.

There have been only two free in-person signings so far this year. Both were on the same day at Cub Foods stores that were luckily only 10 minutes apart. I got two signed cards from Robbie Grossman and two more signed cards from Hector Santiago.

Below are my successes via TTM (through the mail):   

Kelvin Torve
Mike Durant
Al Newman
Geoff Zahn
Adalberto Mejia
Justin Haley
Chris Gimenez
Hector Santiago
Pat Neshek
Drew Rucinski
ByungHo Park
Bob Tewsbuy (2655 days or over 7 years 3 months which is my longest wait for a return)
Bob Tewsbury (1590 days - I had thought the first one had not gotten through)
Logan Schaeffer
Andy MacPhail
Ehire Adrianza

Minor leaguers I have gotten so far this year:

Daniel Palka
Travis Blankenhorn
Engelb Vielma
Tyler Wells – added a card of his own
Aaron Whitefield
Jermaine Palacios
Jaylin Davis

Trevor Hilgenberger – he was promoted to the Twins after he signed my cards H Dog which does makes his autograph unique